Observations on a university campus when temperatures rise to hover around 20 degrees (Celsius) at the end of May:
- Joggers wearing tank tops and shorts.
- Joggers wearing leggings and wind-breakers.
- “Joggers” eating ice cream.
- Students studying on the lawn.
- Students “studying” on the lawn.
- Students studying on the “lawn”.
- People wearing t-shirts, shorts, and sandals.
- People wearing flannel shirts.
- On top of a tee.
- With a duffel jacket over the whole ensemble.
- (And jeans. They’re proper.)
- People-watchers eating chicken curry.