- If you have an alarm in your house, turn it on and learn how to operate it, no matter how complicated it is.
- Police in the North East of England will use “me” as a possessive pronoun. Go with the flow and enjoy the northern charm.
- There is nothing charming about having to clean up after other peoples’ cats.
- Good weather will appear when you have to do tiresome things. This is a common part of sod’s law, but worth reiterating. So be off to do your annoying tasks and take a break in the ensuing sunshine.
- Solo road-trips are better when it is lighter outside. Even if you are on your way to deal with tiresome things.
- Car-singing will make everything better.
- Burglars will go to hell. Alternatively, for the non-religious, they should have to take at least one rail-replacement bus for every train journey they make.