Principles of working in an office environment:
- You will start the day pretending you are a yuppie in the Eighties, but with a girly side.
- You will measure your daily intake of provisions carefully as not to oversnack. Pardon me – ‘overeat’.
- You very much WILL eat peculiar combinations of foods.
- You will fail to count calories towards mid-afternoon.
- You will need a pick-me-up. Though being responsible, not an alcoholic one.
- You will eventually find that fibrous foods are indeed good for you.
- You will learn to cook fast meals, in order to avoid fast food.
- You will adjust your snacks to suit your fast meals.
- You will drink a lot of water. Water count: ~2l.
Should have mentioned, I sit next to the actual water-cooler in the office. It is truly a common conversation place. Today, the conversation was about getting £5-notes out of cash machines.